Project Management course (for SIB employees and members)
Lausanne, 24-25 November + 8-9 December 2016
Given the great success of the previous sessions, the SIB Management and the SIB Training Group are happy to announce a new Project Management 4-day training session.
SIB will work, as in the past, with the company Itéral Management SA from Lausanne, which is specialized in project management, has an approach that is both theoretical and practical and has experience in the academic and scientific field.
Topics covered are:
- Recognizing and mastering key factors for leading a project to its success
- Identifying and managing stakeholders’ relationships
- Formulating objectives
- Managing the project life cycle from launch to closing
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Analysing project risks
- Accompanying change
- Planning and following-up
- Managing communications
- Leading the project team
- Using the proper templates and tools
Some feedback from SIB participants on the previous two sessions
One year after the course, the participants were asked to answer a long-term feedback request: all of them found the course relevant to their work and recommended the course to others. Most participants (90%) currently apply what they learned during the course.
Dates, costs, and other important information
- Thursday-Friday 24-25 November and 8-9 December 2016 (this is one course of 4 days)
- In Lausanne (Unil, Genopode Building, Room 2020)
- CHF 700 (course material, lunches and coffee breaks included)
- The course is taught in English
- Max. 12 participants
- Participants should currently be managing projects
- The course is open to all SIB members. Written approval from your Group Leader (and Team Lead if relevant) is necessary. If too many inscriptions are received, priority will be given to employees and members ensuring “mixity” across SIB groups and locations.
Registrations are now open.
Please use your SIB email address for registering and specify the name of the Group Leader who will cover the CHF 700 registration fee. You will receive your registration confirmation by email.
The deadline for registration and free-of-charge cancellation is set for 15 November 2016. Registration fees will not be reimbursed for cancellations after this date.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.