First steps with R in Life Sciences - January 2020
First Steps with R in Life Sciences
Lausanne, 28-29 January 2020
University of Lausanne, Amphipole classroom 210
This page is addressed to registered participants. To access course description and application form, please click here.
For any assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Day 1 (9h-17h30):
- Formatting your data
- What is R ? Advantages and drawbacks
- Getting familiar with R and RStudio environments
- Getting started with R syntax and objetcs
- Importing and exporting data with R
Day 2 (9h-17h30):
- Building graphics with base R
- Practicing statistics hypothesis testing and simple linear regression in R
Examples and exercises are integrated in the chapters.
Slides and datasets will be put online before the course. Solutions to execises will be put online after the course.