First steps with R in Life Sciences - February 2022
First Steps with R in Life Sciences
16-17 February 2022
Streamed from Basel
This page is addressed to registered participants. To access course description and application form, please click here.
For any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1 (9h-17h):
- Getting familiar with R and RStudio environments
- Getting started with R syntax and objects
- Formatting your data
- Importing and exporting data with R
Day 2 (9h-17h):
- Building graphics with base R
- ( Practicing statistics hypothesis testing and simple linear regression in R ) if time allows
Examples and exercises are integrated in the chapters.